Purpose of making these Dear Jane blocks: To learn new techniques and improve the few skills that I have.
Time limitations: None. This will be my only project until it's done or I lose interest.
- All the blocks will be hand pieced until I decide to dig out my sewing machine.
- The light colored fabric is 100% Cotton muslin in natural.
- I'm using stash Batik and Bali fabrics in multiple colors.
- My color goal is not to have the same color next to itself throughout the quilt.
- My completed blocks are all 4.5 inches.
8/16/16; I completed 78 blocks that can be seen in the archive links. I may do more when I start machine sewing.