Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"A" for it's almost NaNo

I have nothing exciting to say. I'm working too many hours. Feeling too much self-inflicted stress. Using too much energy trying not to get fired. Sometimes not saying things takes a lot of energy.

So, in honor of NaNo and getting in the habit of writing each day, I'm starting Writing Blips again.

Every day. One sentence. The letter of the first word marches through the alphabet. No thinking. No editing. No explaining. Just writing.

Today is "A."

"Although most people would probably agree he looked like a Pekinese, he had always fancied himself a Doberman Pinscher."

Huh? Don't you often wonder where stuff like that comes from? It makes me wonder just what else is wandering around the dark corners of my brain.

I hope you're having a great day.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful image!

    pls tell me if I shouldn t comment on blips. Wishing you fun writing and much less work stress!

    robin [lizzy]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you. Anything you have to say is great.

    I have a friend that hates my writing blips. She wants to know the rest of the story and just doesn't want my answer that there is no rest of the story.

    It really frustrates her.

    I'm so glad you're feeling a little better. I'm sure glad I don't have all those neat places to shop.

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete