Friday, October 21, 2016

"D" is for "Hooray It's Friday!"

It's Friday! It's Friday! Yippee!

I don't usually use exclamation points. It's on of the things my first editor, Frank, taught me the first time he read something of mine.

However, today is a day that deserves exclamation points.

I already have some great things lined up for this weekend. (None of which have anything to do with work.)

  • Dear One and I are going to picnic at the beach one day. 
  • I'm going to work on my "no stress" room. 
  • I have the first six "Jack Reacher" novels in an e-book compilation from the public library. 
  • There's a cute knit cotton dishcloth that I found that's almost halfway done. (This is a found treasure from my fun room organization effort.
I have a sign very similar to this that's going on my fun room door:


I'll take a pic of the door when it's hung this weekend.

And now for the Writing Blip for the day:
"Despite having wings, she was still afraid to fly."
 For once, I know where this thought came from...

I hope you have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds lovely and you deserve evry minute of the good times. Let me know if you enjoy the Reacher series, is this a first read or reread?
    I m trying to get rid of exclamtion marks in my blog writing too...it's hard bec it's how we talk.

    ReplyDelete