Saturday, October 29, 2016

"L" is for look, it's almost NaNo time...

First, welcome to blogging, Susan. Please let me know if you prefer Susan or Sue.

Sue is a new blogger, but you'd never be able to tell. You can visit her at Blessings of Thread.

Notice that I'm not trying to get her to do NaNo. I've already pulled one new writer into the fun.

Here's my Writing Blip for today:
"Look! It's a monarch butterfly."
There were five outside my office window yesterday. They were sitting on flowers and drying their wings. I would have taken a pic, but I didn't want to disturb them.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter
    What a gracious welcome! Sue or Susan is fine with me.
    I visited Oahu in 1978 with a friend of mine from work. Oahu is quite commercial. My husband has not been to HI yet. If we ever do get a chance to visit, I think I would consider another island.
    NaNo looks interesting- just took a quick gander earlier today. Your cranes are a delight. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The monarchs were here too the other day. Imagine flying those tiny wings all the way to Maui! Here they were playing swirling around in groups of three or four at times. L is for Last hurrah...

    Who did you rope into Nano?

    ReplyDelete