Friday, November 4, 2016

Already life makes NaNo tricky

Usually the time crunches start slowing up a little later during NaNo. Not this year.

But a word here and a word there will add up. Probably not up to 50,000, but it'll be fun to see how many.

My goal right now is to reach a NaNo total word count of 500,000 words. I will admit, the prospect of reaching that many NaNo words tickles me.

Off to write a little before getting to work on the house.

I want my "no stress" room together so badly. I see the sign every day and I keep hoping I'll open the door and that the room will be magically pulled together. No luck yet. But the sign makes me smile every single time I see it.

Time for me to take advantage of this time to add a few more NaNo words.

I hope you have a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. What if you took just one day, even during Nanorama, and just focused on fixing up your room? Call in sick at work! Could you get it set up and ready to use in one focused day?

    ReplyDelete