Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope  you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Things I'm thankful for:
  • My husband. We're been together for decades and it's still not long enough. I'm blessed to have a life partner that is still my best friend.
  • One fine son. A happy, kind, gentle, and loving person. The greatest adventure I've ever been fortunate enough to enjoy.
  • My health. Sometimes it's good to pause and remember that there are always people who would give anything to enjoy the level of health I am fortunate enough to have. 
  • My home. There are so many people, some of them within a block from here, who don't have a home. My home is loving. Safe. A refuge.
Peace, Dear Friends.


3 comments:

  1. You are blesed indeed. Thank you for being my friend!

    enjoy!

    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Is that Lisa Gardner book good? Scary?>>>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete