Sunday, November 6, 2016

Heart Dishcloth

Just a quick little project. I'm trying hard to make sure that I have something working all the time. I've finally figured out that I need to make things. Concrete things. I wrote this pattern long ago and published it under another name. If there's any interest, I'll put the pattern up again.

We're closing our office Tuesday. Yes, Lizzy, a whole found day to spend getting my room lined up. Sounds heavenly.

Only 2,000 words more to reach 500,000 NaNo words. That may be enough for this year.

A newscaster pointed out that all of this election chaos isn't going to end on Tuesday. It's going to be something we live with for quite a while more.


No matter which side you're on, this sure hasn't been much fun, has it?

I hope you've had a great weekend and I hope you have a great week.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Hunter...what a sweet piece...yes, please post again. I have a pattern (not mine own) for an owl with the same premise. I, too, need to have something under, over, near or around the needle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha, Susan. I'm trying to figure out how to get the text file to you. I only know how to do it from a web site.

      I'll keep working on figuring it out.

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. No problem! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I use a different, simpler heart for washcloths, this looks fun! Only send it if it s easy annnd don t waste time from your room fix up! As for Nano, you can write, She stuck her thumbs in her ears, scrunched up he face and chanted,"Lalalala Lalala x 1990," hiding her face in the and from the day's election results.
    Only 2000! Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Washcloth motifs like this, and Sue's Owl, I have a ladybug I use, all make great scarf ends, tho You do have to jin in the CB if it s complex. {Kitchner cast off?].

    ReplyDelete