Sunday, November 27, 2016

I finally spent my Amazon gift card

My friend gave me an Amazon gift card six months ago. I have probably shopped and un-shopped with the thing at least 100 times.

I'd put things in my card and then come back a few days later and delete all the items.

I can't remember ever enjoying a gift card more.

And now the quilting area of my brain is coming alive again.

I put my gift card in the system and ordered:

Quilter's Dream Batting- Natural Cotton Request- Thin Loft- Craft
and

Java Batiks Charm Pack, Set of 40 Precut 5 Inch Batik Squares CC116

I see a hexagon turtle wall hanging in my future. I think I still have a piece of Kaufmann light blue fabric for the background.

And I still have $6.39 on my gift card.

Life is good.

Today we're heading up to the last book store on the island. Barnes and Noble in Lahaina. It's so much fun to have Dear Son here.

I hope you're having a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. How fun! Great choices. I will ask my quilter about that batting, I like a thin batting..this says light but very warm rating. Cozy.

    Have a wonderful time with your son.

    ReplyDelete