Friday, December 30, 2016

I'm joining in the "1 Year of Stitches" fun.

Susan of Blessings of Thread mentioned that she is going to join in the "1 Year of Stitches" fun. So am I. It sounds like such a fun, non-stressful project.

I thought it would be fun for the daily "1 Year of Stitches" post to show a pic of my more-than-likely one stitch progress on the embroidery and a pic of the sky however it looks that day.

Here's today:
It's overcast today and 75 F.

I'm working half a day so I'll be shopping this afternoon for some light blue fabric and a large embroidery hoop. I'll also buy some plain fabric for the back of the "Ravioli Quilt" pieces. It's what my Dear One called the puff/bubble/biscuit quilt and I thought it was really funny.

I hope you're having a great week.








1 comment:

  1. I ll look forward to seeing what you and Sue accomplish!

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete