Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1 Year of Stitches - Day 3



I saw a Hibiscus plant today that was so beautiful. It was orange and yellow with splashes of red.

A package I've been waiting for appeared today. It contained this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AX4CTS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was literally taking me 40 minutes to thread my needle. This worked on the first try in a matter of seconds. It was the best $15 I've spent in a long time.

Taking so long to thread needles before this arrived helped me feel good about myself. I relaxed and kept at it until I was successful. My Dear Husband tried to help, but he couldn't hold on to the tiny needle I was using with his big fingers. We laughed.

He enjoyed the needle threader tonight as much as I did. It was magic.

Joy can be found in the most unexpected ways.

I hope you're having a great week.





1 comment: