Thursday, January 19, 2017

Midnight or more accurately, 2:43 a.m.

Not a good sleeping night, but it's OK. Bill the Cat from Bloom County kept me company.
It's cold tonight. (Read 65F.)

Dear Husband made me laugh by putting socks on Bill. Actually, he had him covered up, too, but I wanted you to see the socks.

No stitching tonight.

Susan, thanks for mentioning the heart shape. I hadn't noticed. The "ravioli" look funny stuffed. I'll stuff the trial run ravioli this evening and show you one.

Liz, I don't know how I'd ever live in really cold weather. I lived my whole life in California before we moved here. I always found out just how little I knew about cold weather when I traveled for business. I ran into snow in New Jersey one trip. I never thought I was going to find my rental car in the hotel parking lot. I still don't know how I got the rental car stopped to turn it in.

I guess I'll go watch Hell's Kitchen. A guilty pleasure when I can't sleep.

I hope you're having a great week.


3 comments:

  1. Bill is precious! And sitting on a pretty quilt?

    I must look up the ravioli quilt blocks [good for you getting the sewing machine going!] I pictured pleats on all 4 sides bu am not seeing that on yours.

    With your intrepid soul I m sure you d adjust to and learn how to live with cold weather pretty quick. It s actually lovely, such wonderful air to breathe, and you almost nevr sweat unless you re shoveling snow.
    How about an OTT light for night sewing? To uy with your next Amazon card? I also wear =200 cheater glasses from the drugstore, to sew. And I don t wear reading glasses at all.

    hope tonight is better...

    love

    r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and visiting. There is a pleat on each side of the ravioli. I have over 100 squares cut for the back of the squares. This weekend I'll be cutting squares for the tops.

      And I would have to hibernate. ;-)

      Hugs.

      P.S. Today I'm buying red thread and +200 glasses. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete