Saturday, January 7, 2017



Now I understand why they call them French Knots.

I was being very, very careful and decided I'd redo one of the knots. Wonders of wonders, it was a knot and didn't want to come out. I guess sometimes scissors can be our best friend.

Wish the colors were better in my pics. By the time I get to work on my project it's dark. Flash doesn't seem to work either. The background of my project is such a lovely blue. One of these days I'll get to take a picture in the sunlight.

I also noticed that big hoops are great for some things, but really make a project non-mobile.

I hope you're enjoying things this week.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I think maybe it s outside the parameters of the project but what if you marked the 14" hoop's boundaries, maybe with a basting line? Or very fine permanent marker? Then used a smaller hoop for everyday work. I always found very large hoops hard to work with, one reason I don t use a hoop to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Thank you so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog photography was (and still is) a huge challenge. I'd be happy to share some tips if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete