Saturday, February 18, 2017

Three hundred Ravioli are going to be boring...

My showing you the making of 300+ ravioli for my Ravioli quilt would be just a little boring.

In fact, making 300+ ravioli and not doing other things would bore me, too.

Here's my quick and easy project for today:


Ready made ear wires. Swarovski crystals. Two pretty, little opal beads.

I wish you could see them in the sun. They are so sparkly.

It's been so long since I've made any jewelry. When I did, I sold most of it. Any I make now will be just for me. I'm going to try to make some little thing for me each week. I still have a stash of findings and beads.

It also dawned on me that I have very few quilts I've made. And only one of the crocheted bears I made. I kept Leilani:


She was the first bear I made and I just couldn't part with her.

I hope you're having a great weekend.

I'm off to make more ravioli.


6 comments:

  1. Leilani is precious. You could machine piece the Biscuits in a hurry but somehow I think slow is what you enjoy, so....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha, so nice to "see" you. You're right. I do like quiet and slow. I'm going to try to strike a balance of making the squares by hand and putting them together by machine.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, have you shown your ravioli quilt? I am intrigued on what the blocks look like. I realized that about a year or so ago that it was time to make some quilts for us. I admire those of you that make beautiful jewelry-I am putting together a couple charm bracelets for myself-yellowstone being the theme. the hunt online of vintage charms and bracelets has been allot of fun-and expensive too lol but I am notting adding up the expense just enjoying the fun.
    Enjoy your Sunday we are going to hit 80 today-so no t normal but I have been enjoying working outdoors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning (evening) (night). The quilts are also called bisquit or puff quilts. I wanted to make something that I can make progress in little blocks of time. It's time for a progress post about it. I need to see where I am on it, too. I have a goal to spend as little as possible. Please let me see your vintage bracelet finds. Aloha.

      Delete
  3. Hunter, the earrings are so pretty. Leilani is adorable. Maybe a dish of real ravioli would inspire you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny that you say that. C and I both decided we want pasta for dinner. Probably just plain, old spaghetti, though. Thank you for commenting. I enjoy it so much. Aloha

      Delete