Thursday, March 30, 2017

Today is a green day...

I recently had some bionic eye work done (cataract surgery).

Each day my brain seems to grab onto another color that's popping out at me. The other day it was blue. There's been a red day, an orange day, and a yellow day.

Today is a green day.

I know these pics don't capture all the greens around here today, but I thought I'd try to capture them for you and for me.

I feel so blessed every day to see so well. It's just a little short of three weeks since my surgery and there hasn't been a day that's gone by that I haven't been grateful.

Colors are keeping me working on the Ravioli quilt even though my work life is trying to infringe on real life.

What colors do you see today?


8 comments:

  1. I see the same brighter colors now as I had bionic eye work done last year. It truly is a wonderful thing to have clear sight restored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just miraculous, isn't it? And that's just not a word I use lightly.

      Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. I envy you ... there's no doubt my cataract is compromising my vision, but the doc says it's much too soon to do anything. Fortunately, the greens in Texas are so vivid right now that they are coming through loud and clear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha and thank you for visiting.

      Both of mine went quickly from "not great" to 20/400 each time. What a blessing that it's was something so easily corrected.

      I hope you have a great weekend.

      Hunter

      Delete
  3. wonderful that will be me in a year or two to have done-enjoyed the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Kathy. You brightened up my day.

      Hunter

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos, you captured the green of your world perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I had pics of the blue, yellow, and orange days.

      Work is really being an PITA lately. Real life is suffering. Working on fixing it.

      Aloha and hugs.
      Hunter

      Delete