Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What a beautiful sky this morning...


Today, I woke up to a sky so blue that it literally hurt my eyes.
This photo doesn't begin to capture the clear beauty, but it's the best I could get this morning.

The tradewinds were quiet for a few days and we had vog. It happens sometimes. It's from the Kilauea volcano on the Big Island. Kilauea has been erupting since January 1, 1983.
I'm on Maui, the next island north, and I'm in the South Shore area.
 
Wishing you great Spring weather. I'm envious of your daffodils. We have none here and we can't even order the bulbs. Pick a bouquet for me, please.

Aloha,






6 comments:

  1. I'd happily swap my daffodils for your warmer temperatures (frost on my car this morning).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're supposed to reach 89F this afternoon! Something right in the middle between your place and ours would be nice. lol.

      Thank you for visiting.

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. Good morning, I do love my daffodils but you have some glorious flowers there too-do you live right on the beach? that would be fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live across the street from a very small beach. I'll try to snap pics this weekend.

      We do have beautiful flowers, but daffodils always meant Spring to me and they still do even after almost 20 years here.

      Enjoy your beautiful flowers.

      Aloha,
      Hunter

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful blue sky! I hope you took advantage of the gorgeous weather and walked over to your beach.

    love


    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a walk at lunch. I did make 7 ravioli last night. pretty close to a walk on a beach. lol.

      I hope you have a great day.

      Hunter

      Delete