Sunday, May 14, 2017

Dear sewing machine diary...




Lizzy, I put the other foot back on and no more clunking.

I was minding my own business trying to make another little group of ravioli.

I found out just how handy a seam ripper can be when the bobbin thread somehow raps around the bobbin.

Or, at least, that's what it looked like.

Look! I made a pom pom (tassel) mess.

I miss you all.

And for some reason, the text of my blog post turned blue. Except for this note about the text turning blue. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. "Don't you just love technology?" she said, with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it s what, my fault? Oh nooooooo! Put in a new needle. [ducks and hides.] I m glad you had time to sew.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you managed a bit of sewing along with all your seam ripping!

    ReplyDelete