Thursday, June 29, 2017

8 work days left and counting...

I started shredding files yesterday. It felt so good. I had files back to 2010 that no one else would ever need. People who I wanted to remember that attended meetings and other info that would be meaningless to anyone else.

I slept last night for 4.5 hours straight. That's the most I've slept in a row with no "work" dreams in months. I actually woke up feeling as though I slept instead of thinking, "Wow, I'm still tired."

It would have been so much fun to stay home, make ravioli quilt blocks, mop the kitchen, and do laundry. But I promised I'd be here until the end of the work day Monday, July 10.

I'm so sorry I was raised to give two weeks notice.

I hope you're having a great day and a great week. I have actually made four ravioli by hand this week. I remember now how much I like working by hand.

I'm going to sew the blocks together on the machine...and maybe make some blocks on the machine. I am so much more accurate by hand.

Take care and I can't wait until I have time to visit your blog and read all the back posts I have missed.

Hunter

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you ... all shall be well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leading me to a wonderful break. I do as I so often do and research the phrase "All shall be well." I knew I had read it a long time ago.

      “All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”

      Julian of Norwich (ca. 1342–ca. 1416), in her Showings.

      Thank you for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  2. hugs to you-the time should go by fast for ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement. I read it at a point in the day that I really appreciated the support.

      Thank you for stopping by. I can hardly wait to read all your blog posts I've missed.

      Delete