Thursday, June 1, 2017

Just saying, "Hi."

Missing you.

Not a stitch sewn, although I keep going into my sewing room just to soak up the happy, relaxed vibe.

When I see my ravioli, I think of you and I imagine you happily sewing away. It gives me comfort to imagine you sitting in the sunshine and stitching away.

I looked at my package of 100, bright, shiny sewing machine needles. At this rate they'll last me into the next century.

I can imagine someone down the years saying, "Why did that woman have a package of 100 sewing machine needles?" OK, 99...I put one in the machine, but I haven't actually used it to make a stitch.

Can you tell I'm still at work and starting to get silly? lol.

Love and hugs to you.

Hunter



2 comments:

  1. How fortunate to have more than one could ever need ... if only time could be so

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hugs do you-I am back from my yellowstone trip-posted a couple posts and baked bread today hopefully you get to have a fun creative day soon

    ReplyDelete