Friday, July 7, 2017

My first job application is in...

I just put in my first online job application to:
It's a brisk 3-minute walk from my house. (OK, truthfully, it may be closer to a 5-minute moderate walk in my current physical condition.)

Their application included an online employment test. It was a test of the applicant's customer service attitude and work ethic. Not a math question to be seen, which was fine with me. lol

Monday I'm applying to Target. It's an 8-mile trip all the way into town. (Can you believe I used to commute 2.5 hours each way during the Silicon Valley, California silliness? Now 8 miles seems like a trek across the prairie.)

I'm going to treat myself to a afternoon cup of tea and a nap. Ah, unemployment. I best enjoy it while I can. With hope, I'll be working soon.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hunter

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, but whoever hires you will be the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a kind bunch of words for you to say. Today everything kind of found me. I allowed myself to sit quietly today.

      Back in the hunt tomorrow.

      Again, thank you for visiting and for your encouraging words. They found me on the perfect day.

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. Good luck. My sister stepped out of a well paid career this year and got a job like these. She has to be careful with the money but says she hasn't regretted the change for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Kind words that found me on a day that I really needed them.

      Thank you for visiting and for making me smile and encouraging me.

      Hunter

      Delete