Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Online Target application done by 10a.

And I got a call for an interview tomorrow at 11a at 11a.

She kept asking if I'd be interested in a shift that started at 4a. Guess they're short someone who's willing to start at 4a.

It's interesting how they schedule. They tell you upfront that they can schedule you 0 - 40 hours a week. The more you cross train and the more you're willing to work call outs, the more hours you get.

I like that they're upfront about it.

Tomorrow ought to be interesting.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement.

I think we're about to find out if these well used feet...actually this whole well used body...can keep up with the young lions.

Do you know this saying?

"Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill."
We'll see if my motto holds up.

I hope you're week is going well.

Hunter

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I said "Good Luck" with an exclamation point, but must have hit the question mark instead. I'm truly not a smarty pants, looked awful so I deleted it. Here you go:
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Let's hope they put you on a different shift, or are you a morning person?

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete