Thursday, July 6, 2017

To the beach...three days in a row

These are not nearly as much fun as Lizzy's trips to her beach, but it's a start.

From my driveway there's a little public access path:
Here's the south view that opens up to a public space:
And here's the north view that looks toward a palm tree grove:
Off in the distance is Kaho'olawe, the smallest of the eight main Hawaiian Islands:
And here's our little beach looking north. The land you see is the west side of Maui:
I notice I didn't take a pic straight out from where I was sitting on the beach. It seems odd to me. After all, that's where I was actually looking most of the time. I guess my brain saved the pic...I'll get one for you to see next time.

I sat and read for a while. A new-to-me series by Alex Kava:
Next time, I'm taking Ravioli Quilt blocks to make. I can't quite find a convenient sewing bag to take along, but I'll find one.

No job hunting until Monday.

Thank you all for your support and good wishes as I start this new adventure. How I love adventures.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Hunter


5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love your little beach path. Zipper baggies made good sewing bags bec they keep out the sand, also little flat plastic office boxes from Staples to hold scissors etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm a firm believer in Ziploc bags. I just want to find something a little prettier...that's already at my house.

      I'm conducting a treasure hunt in my own space. It's amazing how much "stuff" I've purchased that I've never enjoyed.

      Talk to you soon.

      Hunter

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi! We retired when we got here and enjoyed 10 years of wonderful fun.

      We knew we were going to need to go back to work. I just never intended to work -that- much. lol

      Hope all is well with you. I get to catch up on missed blog posts so I can't wait to visit you.

      Hunter

      Delete
    2. Not much to see yet, still working on it, and so it goes, and goes, and goes...

      Delete